Destroyer OChem vs. DAT OChem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

REH

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I was hoping that some of you who have taken the DAT before and utilized Destroyer might be willing to compare Destroyer's OChem to the real thing. I find Destroyer helpful, in the sense that the questions really make you think, as many of the answer choices magnify subtle differences, but is the real DAT as tricky?

REH

Members don't see this ad.

I found DAT ochem to be easier than destroyer ochem. I found DAT ochem to be also a lot easier than orgo in undergrad. My tests were essentially all railroad problems and such. If you did well in orgo you'll most likely do well on the orgo section.

i thought it was similar i made a 29 in orgo. i think the challenging questions on the real dat were easeir than the challengin questions on the destroyer.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. If the DAT was as challenging, I'd doubt I'd score very well.

Cheers,

REH

The destroyer is a DAT gearing machine!! If you want to feel ready and do well than no destroyer inside out. My DAT was pretty challenging for the orgo section but i nailed the orgo section with a 22 easily.