Destroyer ochem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jordwin

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This section seems way more difficult than necessary. What are your opinions on doing destroyer ochem?
I'm almost done with Gchem and bio and feel like those sections are solid, but am not sure if I will be wasting time on the ochem section.

If it matters, test day is September 3rd. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

For me, it helped me to see what areas I was weak on. After I finished doing it the first time, I felt that I hadn't learned or had forgotten some of the stuff in there. Good luck!

This section seems way more difficult than necessary. What are your opinions on doing destroyer ochem?
I'm almost done with Gchem and bio and feel like those sections are solid, but am not sure if I will be wasting time on the ochem section.

If it matters, test day is September 3rd. Thanks!

I went through destroyer and felt like it took forever to understand if you are still rusty at it. I bought dat bootcamp and went through those tests and his explanations are simple and really easy to understand! I would recommend that. I also went through chads videos before i purchased the dat bootcamp.

To be honest, if you could find a really good textbook summary that'd be fine. Or even just Chad's notes. Destroyer OChem helped me absolutely 0 on the real thing.