flossit

2+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi guys, how do you study destroyer orgo road map? Give me some ideas!

enamel88

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2012
CA
Status
Dental Student
What I did was cover the products with your hand for each reaction and write out the map. I eventually memorized which reactants did what using this but try it out and see if it works for you

Reactions: flossit
Sep 14, 2015
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Does anybody know if the 2013 destroyer has the roadmaps? I don't have endless funds, and I'm looking at a 2013 copy of destroyer to buy off ebay, but I want to make sure the road maps are in it.

htorres89

5+ Year Member
Sep 15, 2014
Does anybody know if the 2013 destroyer has the roadmaps? I don't have endless funds, and I'm looking at a 2013 copy of destroyer to buy off ebay, but I want to make sure the road maps are in it.
I don't have have 2013 but I do have 2010 Destroyer and that had the roadmaps in it so I'm positive yours would have it too. It is in the middle of the Organic Chemistry problems.

phillyeagles1

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Sep 8, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I made flash-cards myself and I memorized all the reactions.

danchoi03

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2009
Status
Dental Student
If you have an iPad, studying the roadmap will be much easier. This is how I study my roadmap:

1. I took pictures of all the roadmaps
2. I upload the pictures to iPAD GoodNote app.
3. For each road map, I make two road map sheets. One sheet will I will blank out the reagents and the other sheet I will blank out the products. I use GoodNote app to blank it out and save the files as PDF.
4. Next, I upload the PDF files to GoodNote and use the stylus to fill in the blanks every other day during my study.