Destroyer - Post Chads Videos

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayyyohwins

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is specifically for the gchem section. After studying and getting a really good understanding of Chads, I'm going through the destroyer and of course I'm getting destroyed. I've been trying to make connections between the two which I am successful at only some of the time. After getting questions wrong and checking the solutions, I find myself saying "I would have had no clue I had to do that."

Is this normal or is there something I'm missing or should I probably just study more?

Members don't see this ad.

This is specifically for the gchem section. After studying and getting a really good understanding of Chads, I'm going through the destroyer and of course I'm getting destroyed. I've been trying to make connections between the two which I am successful at only some of the time. After getting questions wrong and checking the solutions, I find myself saying "I would have had no clue I had to do that."

Is this normal or is there something I'm missing or should I probably just study more?
I felt like 30% of the questions were not covered by Chad's or were twists on it Chad didn't teach but it wasn't as hard as the other sections (Ochem was more different than gchem compared to chads anyway).

Try not to let that demoralize you. Just keep reviewing the ones you get wrong and make sure you know the reasons/explanations why.