destroyer questions on the DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ha418

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDN,
So I'm taking my DAT tomorrow and so ready to get this over with, but I had a question. I've done all of DAT destroyer once, done the ochem section twice, and for bio I'm just going over the solutions and highlights again
But I read so many breakdowns where people see the same questions from destroyer on the test. For me I feel like I wouldn't be able to recognize one of the questions as a destroyer question. Like I've really studied the solutions and they have helped so much in understanding concepts and grinding them in my brain. But I feel like I'm unprepared now compared to other students who can actually pick up and remember the exact questions. I hope someone actually gets what I mean lol. I've just been reviewing road maps today and reviewing chads notes for genchem
Any other tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Be confident in what you have done. You are almost there! you are so close! Take today to relax and be calm, don't worry anymore. The hard part of studying is over.

Hi SDN,
So I'm taking my DAT tomorrow and so ready to get this over with, but I had a question. I've done all of DAT destroyer once, done the ochem section twice, and for bio I'm just going over the solutions and highlights again
But I read so many breakdowns where people see the same questions from destroyer on the test. For me I feel like I wouldn't be able to recognize one of the questions as a destroyer question. Like I've really studied the solutions and they have helped so much in understanding concepts and grinding them in my brain. But I feel like I'm unprepared now compared to other students who can actually pick up and remember the exact questions. I hope someone actually gets what I mean lol. I've just been reviewing road maps today and reviewing chads notes for genchem
Any other tips?
Wishing you the best!

Nancy