Destroyer Stuff

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrRoyal Pains

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what did you guys do for the problems you got wrong in Destroyer? Did you just make note of which ones you got wrong or did you actually write them into a notebook or make flashcards or some ish?

Members don't see this ad.

I wrote down the # and then the explanation of the concept it was testing. If I had to look stuff up I would do that b/c sometimes his explanations are a little bit too direct: Q -> A.

I dont know if others feel this way; but sometimes I get the feeling like i'm buring time in desteroyer GC. Some problems seem way too detailed or mathmatic. Is the destroyer GC simular to the real dat? I'm just wondering if I should do another desteroyer or redo chads quiz's/notes. What do you think OP?

Hmm. I've heard both sides. Some people say Destroyer GC is overkill, but some say that they had GC questions on their DAT that were similar to Destroyer. Its a tough decision which one to go through. I feel like you should go over Chad's, but I feel like going through Destroyer is more beneficial. Its a tough one.

I wrote down the concepts from the questions I got wrong and compiled them into notes. I then went through destroyer a second time.

The GC in destroyer is definitely overkill, but it was good practice and I was able to understand the concepts much better. It also made me think that the GC questions on the real DAT were super easy.