• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

DrRoyal Pains

7+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2010
Philadelphia
Status
Dental Student
How do you guys use destroyer? After going through some problems, do you make note of which questions you got wrong and write them down on a notecard? Or do you just keep trucking through the questions and hope to remember the question you got wrong and why it was wrong, in addition to understanding why a certain answer is correct?

jonishere5

Removed
Oct 3, 2010
Dayton, Texas
Status
Pre-Dental
here's what I did: I use the eight week study program by dental works. I made flashcards of every question I got wrong, and divided them up into three stacks biology, general chemistry, and organic chemistry. Each day I reviewed a stack of flashcards. Now that I'm going through the second time I get about 90% of the questions correct.

About the Ads
Jan 13, 2011
Status
Dental Student
I suggest only destroyer ochem. The other sections is just overkill. Use Chad's video.

Jan 13, 2011
Status
Dental Student
But I know I'm not that smart and can hold so much info. Whats the point of overkill if its not going to be on the test? For example, ICE chart using quadratic equation? Whats the point of that. Definitely will not be on the test.

Time would be better spent on Chad's video and I also use the ACS last year and remembered some of that.

crax

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 10, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
i wrote down everything i came across in an old notebook. put "?"s in front of topics i had no clue, and then went back and reread the notebook of all the info! Would also elab on the notes with supplemental info.

About the Ads