Destroyer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilebig01

Member001
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a big difference between the 2012 destroyer and the 2013 destroyer?

I already have the 2012 destroyer but is it that much different from the 2013 version?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Probably not much of a difference. If you already have the 2012 edition I wouldn't bother with the 2013 edition. I used the 2010 edition for my test, which I took at the end of 2012. Most likely just a few additional problems.

New Destroyer has about 40 more questions per section. That is the only difference I know of. Hope this helps.

Both editions are good. The new one has more practice problems in it with explanations. It is not a huge difference in terms of cost. Maybe it is better to get a newer version.

Members don't see this ad :)
I used the destroyer for my DAT. I hear everyone praising it. I Do not feel it helped me alot but I probably did not use it properly. I am gearing up for my retake and want to make
Sure I don't repeat the same mistake. How did you guys use it?

I used the destroyer for my DAT. I hear everyone praising it. I Do not feel it helped me alot but I probably did not use it properly. I am gearing up for my retake and want to make
Sure I don't repeat the same mistake. How did you guys use it?

It didn't help me much, either. It's not a good representation of the test.

To use it properly, you must do all questions there, most likely more than once. Make sure you pay more attention to questions you answered incorrectly. Many people expect the same questions to appear on the DAT. That is how they studied Kaplan, Achiever and Chads. However, it will not happen. Those who understood the problems and their solutions completely, did well.