Detroit Mercy Barbeque

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daughe29

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is going to the barbeque that we just got an email about. I'm gonna head down and stay the night around there and try to look for a place to live on saturday. I was actually looking at apartments in Westland. It's not to far from the school, plus I've heard that living south of the school is a LOT better for traffic going in and out of the city. If any one else knows anything about places down there, let me know, I'm starting to feel pressured to find living arrangements. Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

daughe29 said:
Just wondering if anyone is going to the barbeque that we just got an email about. I'm gonna head down and stay the night around there and try to look for a place to live on saturday. I was actually looking at apartments in Westland. It's not to far from the school, plus I've heard that living south of the school is a LOT better for traffic going in and out of the city. If any one else knows anything about places down there, let me know, I'm starting to feel pressured to find living arrangements. Thanks guys.

More info please! Unfortunately I never received the email.

The picnic is at Hines Park in Westland MI, it's friday July 28th at 3pm. Email [email protected] to RSVP I guess we're supposed to meet our big brother/sister there. If you need anything else you could probably call the school or just let me know and I could send you the attatchment they sent me. Later.