1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Detroit Mercy Fall 2008

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by aquascore, May 10, 2008.

1. aquascore

Pre-Dental
    Has anyone heard from Detroit Mercy for 2008? Are there any spaces left?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. KinKs

5+ Year Member

Dentist
    I got a n email invite for an interview. At the end of the email there was an "Enclosure" which said the class is full, I will be interviewing for an alternate spot and that in the past they have accepted as few as 8 people from the alternate list and as many as 37.

I plan to attend the interview for fun (I have never been to Detroit)

4. luckydocy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Hey guys,
    I don't know if you did your interviews already and are on the alternate list or not but just for you not to lose hope, I gave up my spot at UDM yesterday. So, as I said earlier, don't lose hope!! you might be the one who gets the call on monday and is offered a spot.
    good luck

5. aquascore

Pre-Dental
    When did guys apply? I applied end of Nov. I have only been getting monthly updates. No invite yet. do you think I have a chance?

6. luckydocy

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I have submitted my AADSAS Application early October. I had relatively good stats (that's what I was told at my interview at Columbia University, so I guess they were good enough). If you believe that you have relatively good GPA and DAT scores, then you should hear from them sooner or later. I did my interview on March 24th and was offered an admission on April 17th (right after the committee meeting). I suggest you call them for updates (try 313-494 6651). Good luck