-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Detroit Mercy Interview!!!
Started by EngDentist
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
congrats. where are they holding your interview? i only ask b/c the school is moving come next term. if you have any questions about the school let me know.
congrats. where are they holding your interview? i only ask b/c the school is moving come next term. if you have any questions about the school let me know.
where are they moving to and why? if you don't mind sharing please 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The story is that the buildings in which UDM is located now has been sold to Wayne Community College. They are moving to a new facility in Jan 2008. The new facility is also inside Detroit. Check their website for more info.
congrats. where are they holding your interview? i only ask b/c the school is moving come next term. if you have any questions about the school let me know.
I have not scheduled it yet. I tried calling the number given in the email and it went straight to voicemail. I am going to again tomorrow.
Just received an invite email from UDM. Only problem is I keep getting their voice mail when I try to call and schedule it.
I just graduated from UDM this past May. Expensive, but you'll like it: solid education. If you have any questions, send me a private message.
Good luck!
EngDentist,
Did you send your transcripts prior to them requesting them? Do you also have to send separate LORs (or are the AADSAS letters adequate)? Their website is very confusing. Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Did you send your transcripts prior to them requesting them? Do you also have to send separate LORs (or are the AADSAS letters adequate)? Their website is very confusing. Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
EngDentist,
Did you send your transcripts prior to them requesting them? Do you also have to send separate LORs (or are the AADSAS letters adequate)? Their website is very confusing. Any help that you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Yep I had all the transcripts sent to them the same time I sent them to AADSAS. Same for the LORs. I also sent them Summer transcripts.
yea the school is moving into an even more urban area of detroit. they are renovating and old hospital and converting into what they call the "biggest dental clinic in the country...if not the world". not the greatest area..but you will see a really diverse patient population. you'll treat people that other schools will never see. people who are very medically compromised and will provide you with a big challenge. Dont get me wrong..it has its flaws just like all schools. But you will most certainly get an excellent education. we're ridiculously busy all the time..but i know i'm getting what i'm paying for.
Only transcripts have to be sent directly to UDM, LOR are forwarded from AADSAS.
Relocation information:
http://dental.udmercy.edu/relocation_media.php
Also, I am a tour guide for prospective students during their interview tour, so if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Relocation information:
http://dental.udmercy.edu/relocation_media.php
Also, I am a tour guide for prospective students during their interview tour, so if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Cogragulations! EngDentist!
Did you get an email about the interveiw at UDM or were you informed by regular mail
By Email.
I already sent my LOR from a dentist via AADSAS, transcript, and DAT score in June, but UDM admission just sent me a letter requesting for these items. Does the admission committee sent the same letter asking for these 3 things to every applicant who already sent them?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you guys submit them? I didn't hear anything at all ... ... I submited AADSAS app. in July and sent DAT in Aug.
I submitted AADSAS app on june 11. Sent DAT Jul 14. But I also had all LORs and transcripts sent to UDM directly at the same time.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 34
- Views
- 17K