Detroit Mercy Invite

Started by au5233
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

au5233

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well Detroit Mercy totally impressed me and invited me for an interview todaY! Yay! I chose december 6th -- they were booking currently from Nov 27th - Dec 6th. I am totally leaning towards this school as my #1.

Best of Luck!
 
...I had my application into them by early Aug but my DAT scores were not received until Oct 3rd.

As for notification, I actuakky got a letter from them a few days ago saying my application was missing some stuff (which I knew it shouldn't be). So since it is only about an hr drive from me I headed over to their admissions office this morning. Sure enough they had my stuff (yay!) and then told me I had been invited for an interview. So I just picked my date while I was there.
 
hi everybody please let me know if anyone has applied for detroit mercy international program.