Detroit Mercy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xDent09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how many seats left, bc all the time I cal they say well be intreviewing till may, and they want me to retake the DAT again and they will relook my application, which can cause me to take it early and do bad again and not get in?

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know how many seats left, bc all the time I cal they say well be intreviewing till may, and they want me to retake the DAT again and they will relook my application, which can cause me to take it early and do bad again and not get in?

Hey by any chance do you mind sharing the phone number you call. I've tried calling but always get an automated response. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
how come i remember them telling me they interview all the way thru june?

i still haven't heard from them. anyone hear from them recently? I haven't gotten accepted anywhere yet =(

I interviewed at UDM in early March and found out a couple weeks ago that I was on the "alternate" list, does anyone know how many people are on it? or how many people are chosen from it?

I will be calling to decline my acceptance tomorrow. So good luck to anyone that's high up on the alternate list. I hope you make good use of the seat!