Detroit Mercy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aquascore

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone invited for an interview from Detroit Mercy? I was asked if I will consider retaking DAT. My 1st. year inorganic chemistry was bad, however, I took two 2nd.year chemistry and 1 upper year chemistry and received bette than B.
Anyone in a similar situation? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

At this point UDM is only interviewing for Alternate positions. This will happen until the first of July at which point a true alternate list will be compiled complete with rankings.

UDM I wish they'd stop sending so much mail. :( Other than that I respect them. I wish they had invited me so that I could check out their brand new facility. Oh well.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got mail stating they needed my DDS letter and transcripts. The person I spoke to yesterday (after I reading the letter) said I would still be considered even though technically, the class is full...Any response? Does anyone think I would really have a chance considering my transcripts would not get there for at least another week and I still have to get the DDS letter? I just want to know if it is worth my time and money to complete everything now as we are already into June. Thanks!

hey aquascore what was your DAT score if you don't mind sharing. Because I am kinda in a similar situation, and U of D is one of the schools I really would like to attend.