Detroit missing documents

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

darkwalk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just found out today that my app is missing a letter, official DAT score, and letter stating I will take a prereq in the future. I'm annoyed at them because they seem to be the least organized school. I had to send my transcript three times before I realized that they didn't take my name change into account even though it was clearly stated in my AADSAS. Anyways, considering it's late in the game for this school, do you guys think I should send in the documents?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah theyve mad requests for my docs as well. im seriously annoyed considering we didnt hear a peep out of them until late in the cycle and now they say theyre missing stuff. i hope they didnt cash my cheque b/c im not giving my stuff in.

yeah, they just requested another science lor because apparently my other one was to old - it's from a prof 2 years ago... all the other schools I applied to thought it was fine. I'm definitely waiting until after Dec 1st before I even consider finding another letter. soooo annoying.

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here. I received a couple communications saying my app was received, come to the open house, etc.. and just the other day I got a letter saying that my app would be put on hold if I didn't send in my transcript. Thanks for letting me know NOW (applied June 8, mailing July 3) hahah.

However, since it seems like quite a few of us have this same issue, maybe they're just a little behind in the process... that being said, I would send in those documents. I sent in my transcript and am hoping to hear something..

Should I call to make sure they received it? I just don't want to wait again and then have them say it's still missing..

i am interested with your post
smile.gif

i got a letter from them on oct 22 saying that i should retake my dat so i can get higher scores in pat and qr....they gave me an interview on oct 12.....???

they just started reviewing apps in oct so its still early for them they give interviews all year round so it would probably be worth it to get your missing items in

My Biology rec is from a professor who taught my BIO101 course, which happened to focus on ecology and genetics. The recommendation does not fulfill their requirement because they need one from a non-ecology biology proff.

BBbbbaaah! Hopefully I can convince them to use it - the class involved genetics so it wasn't ALL ecology. For me to get another recommendation at this point would take months. :(

I'm so bummed, I really like UDM.

Follow up: DEFINITELY send your missing stuff in, it's not too late!

I got a phone call from them today asking for my transcript (which i mailed last week), then they found it in the mail while on the phone, and an hour later I got an email inviting me to interview. Quick turnaround! So it's definitely worth it :)

Follow up: DEFINITELY send your missing stuff in, it's not too late!

I got a phone call from them today asking for my transcript (which i mailed last week), then they found it in the mail while on the phone, and an hour later I got an email inviting me to interview. Quick turnaround! So it's definitely worth it :)

Congrats! The patience paid off, didn't it? :p