dexterity test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pkowe

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone tell me what is asked in dexterity test of UOP & UCSF?what do they ask in written test of ucsf?

Members don't see this ad.

hi

did u hear from ucsf already. i just gt a call from uop on friday but havent heard abt anything from ucsf still.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received letter from ucsf that the applicants questionaire is missing .So i' ve to fax that. Ucsf have there interveiws on 10,11 & 12 of dec. Uop will have it a week before christmas. Thats all they told me when i called.

Can you post your scores?. Since you guys got the calls from UOP/UCSF that would help us know what they are looking for. Thanks

hi ,

my ndbe scores are [part 1- 91 & part 2- 86]
dds_fight are u also waiting for a call from these colleges.
& pkowe did the ucsf people inform you by phone about you being called for the interview?

i have not received any interveiw call from uop & ucsf. they told me when will the interveiw for the students who will be selected. If i'm selected then they will send me a letter. my application is still in process.

hi!
can anyone here giude me which sub. we have to read more from part-2 decks for UCSF exam. means oral pathology, prostho, endo..........
waiting for reply.

thanks.

UCSF has their written exam on the 10th and, Interviews and Practical on the 11th and the 12th.

Practical exam is Class 2 with Amalgam restorartion and sometimes an MOD. There are no Crown Preps for sure. Does anyone know if we can practice at UCSF before the Practical exam?

Also I heard there is some sort of a case- discussion. I donot know how far it is true.But if anyone has any idea about it please do share.

Did anyone hear from them yet?
The info I provided here is from Ms.Richardson and from some students at UCSF.

Did anyone else hear from UOP? Any idea how many they are calling? And when is the likely interview?

UOP comitte is supossed to be done reviewing files by the end of November.

uop people said they will be calling 40 in this batch
for the 1 batch the results will be out by end of nov.
interview for the 2 batch will be on 16,17,18 of dec.

Anyone having an idea on how many applicants from the first batch UOP will be accepting and how many in the Dec 16th batch?. Also when is UCSF sending letters for interview calls. As usual they seem to be pretty laid back.

uop have sent the letter for interveiws today morning. those who live california will receive it by tommorow.

can anyone tell me what ucsf asks in written exam .How long will be dexterity test. does anyone know about dexterity of uop?I'm eager to know because i have applied in these 2 colleges . though i have not received interveiw call till now.

DDS_FIGHT,

If I remember correctly, you had your UOP interview/test with the first batch, right?
Could you let us know how it went. And also about accomodations/area.

Thanks