Dia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlistexWorks

Sophomore Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use the Diagnostic Imaging Atlas (DIA) at work? We recently got this software for the clinics I work at and it seems to be a pretty remarkable software. If anyone has an iPhone or iPod Touch there is also a free version that can be downloaded through iTunes, and it has been very useful for helping clients visualize things like what happens to the kidneys during acute/chronic renal failure, what different intestinal parasites look like in 3D rendering, and what the cranial cruciate ligament looks like and where it's located. I saw the software at the NAVC a couple of years ago and so far we are very happy with it!

More info here: http://www.diawebster.com/

(this is not a sales pitch!)

Members don't see this ad.

that seems pretty cool. Obviously i'm not in the position to purchase it right now or anything lol, but one day......... i just might.

At K-state the program is installed on our notebooks when we get them for our use during classes. I like it. Haven't actually used it for much class stuff yet, but just to look through the cool stuff when procrastinating!

I agree with redsteven...that program looks awesome!