Step I Diagnostic Images

Started by joshua_msu
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joshua_msu

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a second year student, taking the COMLEX and USMLE in June. Anyways, I hear, particularily with the USMLE, there are a lot of diagnostic images (X-ray's, CT's, MRI's) etc on the exam. I dont feel as though I have a good grasp on these. Are there any good books to look at in order to study for this portion? Thanks.
 
Hello dear friend!
No stress! I can offer you my CDs so that you can fastly revise (introduction, lectures, slides, tests...) (ewentualy 👍 we can also exchange). Just write mail me for details: [email protected]
 
joshua_msu said:
I am a second year student, taking the COMLEX and USMLE in June. Anyways, I hear, particularily with the USMLE, there are a lot of diagnostic images (X-ray's, CT's, MRI's) etc on the exam. I dont feel as though I have a good grasp on these. Are there any good books to look at in order to study for this portion? Thanks.

step 1 images will be super obvious. i wouldn't bother focusing on studying imaging stuff.

path/histo images, however, are fair game
 
joshua_msu said:
I am a second year student, taking the COMLEX and USMLE in June. Anyways, I hear, particularily with the USMLE, there are a lot of diagnostic images (X-ray's, CT's, MRI's) etc on the exam. I dont feel as though I have a good grasp on these. Are there any good books to look at in order to study for this portion? Thanks.

Two words: Web Path.

That should get you up to speed with the path images.

http://www-medlib.med.utah.edu/WebPath/webpath.html