Diary of a UT premed student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

longhornjas

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, you should sell your computer and use paper and pencil from now on. And get some sleep. :thumbup:

No offense, but I think you should stop wasting your time by posting your blog here and start studying. In addition, I think you overestimate how much any of us care about your pre-med career. I think you should just write a blog for your own good, but really, there is no need to post it here.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok, a few comments/questions:

1) i think you're using my custom avatar that i made, not that i mind
2) i was in your bio 211, ch 302, and ch 610a classes
3) are you the same person as "The Jas" on hornfans?
4) go with a real blog

Saw 'em OFF!!!!!

Gig 'Em Aggies.

facted said:
No offense, but I think you should stop wasting your time by posting your blog here and start studying. In addition, I think you overestimate how much any of us care about your pre-med career. I think you should just write a blog for your own good, but really, there is no need to post it here.

Facted is absolutely right. No one cares how long it took you to drink a coffee or how many minutes you spent on the can.

Since one of your time management problems is wasting time on the internet, stop posting here and get off your computer. It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. There's a local TV sports show in Gainesville (The James Bate's Show) that, during the week of the UF v. UT game, always makes fun of the intellect of UT. Now I know why.

Just kidding. Instead, just write all this crap down on paper and put it on your fridge or somewhere you will see it regularly.

Lognhorn,
I definitely think its good that you have recognized that you have poor time management skills. That is the first step in doing something about it. Now, you just really have to DO something about it. It just takes a lot of self control. One thing that works for me is scheduling my time, and sticking to the schedule that I set for myself. For example, going to the library, and planning to be there for three hours. I bring plenty of books so that if I run out of something to do, I can get ahead on something else. Godd luck with bringing those grades up!

my fellow longhorn,

its sad to see one of my kinds struggling.
well, my advvice to you would be to throw that TV and computer out of your room. go to PCL to do your computing work.

oh and get a roommate thats a true nerd.
you still have time (um..maybe). a drastic upwards trend in your gpa will definitely look goood to the adcoms

i live in jester too. pm me if you need someone to study with sometimes.

go horns!!!
:)

fellow longhorn here too.

time management is important. i'm all for throwing the computer out and using the library ones if you know that its your downfall. i lived in andrews my first years and since my friends were all in jester/sanjac i had to make a deliberate effort to play and not mix study time with fun time.

do well and it'll pay off. UT can take you anywhere you want to go.