Technology Dictionary for LifeDrive Palm OS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ussdfiant

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just bought a LifeDrive and have been able to load almost all of my medical software onto it from the Tungsten|E except my Dorland's medical dictionary. Does anyone have a LifeDrive and know for sure of a medical software program that is compatible with it? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

southerndoc said:
I have Stedman's installed on my T5. In order to install it, I had to place the Palm in drive mode and then transfer the files manually. I think there is a problem with using the sync function to move large files.

Since I usually use QuickInstall to install programs, can you tell me where you would put the files if you do it with Drive Mode? They have to be placed in some folder, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
southerndoc said:
I think it's Launcher -> Applications.

Load all the files there, and then run the program. When I installed PEPID EM that way, it automatically copied it to the main memory.

Okay, I tried that and when I clicked on Dorland's, my device restarted. I think I'm just going to have to write to Skyscape and find out if they have made a compatible version of it.