I'm sure if you did it would be a great problem to have. I doubt this would happen to me and my husband but I wanted to ask just in case. If you got more interview offers than you expected, did you go to all of them? What if you can only afford to go to so many, do you just decide which schools are farther down on your list and withdraw or suck it up and go to all of them? My husband and I will be applying this summer to 16-17 schools (depending on if any new schools are added this cycle). We haven't calculated how many interviews we could potentially afford to go on. We would just love to interview and be accepted at the same school obviously. Has anyone had to withdraw from any schools after being offered interviews?