Did anybody here only use the Kaplan OAT for review, if so how did you do?

topgun129

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to narrow down the mat. I'm going to use for preparation for the OAT and wanted to hedge my time for the most comprehensive mat. so I'm wondering if only the Kaplan OAT for review was used for your studying - how did you do?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

ts 360 Only studied Kaplan for a month tho....given more time, you can get even higher. good stuff

I studied using just the Kaplan book (and skimmed over notes from previous bio and chem classes) and just made sure I knew how to do everything from the book thoroughly. I ended up with a 380 AA and 400 TS so I was pretty pleased with the book.

Members don't see this ad :)
ts 360 Only studied Kaplan for a month tho....given more time, you can get even higher. good stuff

ditto, 360TS 350AA while using the Kaplan course for not very long. I procrastinated and didn't really get my money's worth out of my 1000 dollars or whatever. I was happy with my score, but if I would've buckled down earlier and really used the entire Kaplan program, I'm sure I could've gotten closer to 400. Anyways, I recommend Kaplan, it worked well for me at least.

I didn't take the course but I have the books, are you guys talking about that big huge review book that has everything in it? Because that's what I've been going through for about a week now and it's really helpful. Do you advise reviewing other materials besides that or does that have just about everything I need to know?

i used kaplan OAT online and i got 380 ts and 400 aa...it really really helped a lot!!!!