Did anyone apply to Loma Linda LLU Postbacc Biomedical Sciences Program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dentallover15

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone apply to Loma Linda LLU Postbacc Biomedical Sciences Program? If so did you hear from them? Any info about the school?
 
dentallover15 said:
Did anyone apply to Loma Linda LLU Postbacc Biomedical Sciences Program? If so did you hear from them? Any info about the school?


I turned in my online application two weeks ago and I got a letter in the mail today confirming that they have received all my application materials. I don't know much about the program other than the fact that they accept very few people, like two or three according to one admissions counselor.
 
seabreeze811 said:
I turned in my online application two weeks ago and I got a letter in the mail today confirming that they have received all my application materials. I don't know much about the program other than the fact that they accept very few people, like two or three according to one admissions counselor.
Wow! That's it? Which program are you going for...Medical or dental? Do you know what the applicant pool size is?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dentallover15 said:
Did anyone apply to Loma Linda LLU Postbacc Biomedical Sciences Program? If so did you hear from them? Any info about the school?

I received a letter yesterday saying my application is under review.
Small program in terms of students-good luck!
 
azarep said:
I received a letter yesterday saying my application is under review.
Small program in terms of students-good luck!
Do you know if anyone has been accepted yet?
 
dentallover15 said:
Wow! That's it? Which program are you going for...Medical or dental? Do you know what the applicant pool size is?

I'm applying for medical. I'm not sure how many people apply...Good luck with everything!