May 19, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey y'all,

Did anyone go to the AAMC Webinar just now, "2017 Ask Admissions Webinar - Next steps in the admissions process, after submission"? It was at 7:00 eastern today. I wanted to attend, but mixed up time zones :'(. For people who did attend, did they say anything that isn't likely already common knowledge? The description mentioned discussions about social media presence and managing expectations during the process, would love to know what was said.

Thanks!

DameJulie

2+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
also wanted to know if anyone attended the AAMC for MCAT a few weeks as well. Fill us in with what's happening on both seminars!

About the Ads

YYmeow

5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I only attended for 35 mins, and most of it was common knowledge. The first speaker talked about what secondary application was and the second speaker talked about the interview structure. The third speaker probably talked about the social media presence, but I missed that part. The recording will be put on AAMC website in 2 weeks.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads