did anyone attend the AAMC ask admissions webinar?

May 19, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey y'all,

Did anyone go to the AAMC Webinar just now, "2017 Ask Admissions Webinar - Next steps in the admissions process, after submission"? It was at 7:00 eastern today. I wanted to attend, but mixed up time zones :'(. For people who did attend, did they say anything that isn't likely already common knowledge? The description mentioned discussions about social media presence and managing expectations during the process, would love to know what was said.

Thanks!

DameJulie

2+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
also wanted to know if anyone attended the AAMC for MCAT a few weeks as well. Fill us in with what's happening on both seminars!

About the Ads

gonnif

Only 342 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student
They usually put up the webinar recording on AAMC a few days after the event. Try AAMC or google search

YYmeow

5+ Year Member
Apr 24, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
I only attended for 35 mins, and most of it was common knowledge. The first speaker talked about what secondary application was and the second speaker talked about the interview structure. The third speaker probably talked about the social media presence, but I missed that part. The recording will be put on AAMC website in 2 weeks.

About the Ads