Did anyone else apply to UVM?

Started by Junta87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Junta87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know they don't make their decisions until late Feb./ early March, but I was just wondering if anyone else applied!
 
I did in November and got a super generic email from them last week telling them my application was complete and make sure I fill out the supplemental one as well...which I did in November.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I did in November and got a super generic email from them last week telling them my application was complete and make sure I fill out the supplemental one as well...which I did in November.

Same here. By the time I hear back it might be to late. Do they have a strong preference for Vermont students?
 
I applied there too, I think i heard that about half the class is in the 3+3 program at UVM, but I'm hoping they can fit me in 🙂 ....I am from vermont but I live in NH now. UVM would be amazing.
 
No, and I've been checking the mailbox every day. I ONLY applied to UVM and it's making me nervous. They did say late Feb or early March.
 
I got accepted here to, but I don't know much about the program, they don't interview, and I haven't seen anyone talk about UVM on this forum.

Anyone out there know anything about this program?
 
I got accepted here to, but I don't know much about the program, they don't interview, and I haven't seen anyone talk about UVM on this forum.

Anyone out there know anything about this program?

That is what I'm concerned about most. Does someone know about the 3 year-tuition fee for out-state residents? It is hard for me to find out the info regarding the full time 3 yr-tuition on their website.
 
I got in touch with a third year UVM student through a friend. I'll let you know what she has to say. Any specific questions you want me to pass on?