Did anyone get post-interview letter from ASDOH?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunvalley

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I received the following mail from ASDOH:

The admissions committee of ASDOh wishes to thank you for interviewing and to inform you that you are still being considered for the class of 2015.

The interviewing process goes through March and the admissions process through May. The admissions office is unable to respond to status requests or file reviews until after May 1st. If additional academic coursework is completed or new test scores become available, transcripts and test results should be forwarded to us immediately.

Does this mean they are going to put me on the waiting list since they are telling me that interviewing process goes through March and the admissions process through May? Do they send this letter out to those who will be accepted on December 1st??? I'm confused :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I got one of those letters last year and was waitlisted. When did you interview?

During the interview, they were supposed to tell you that they would notify you in about 2-3 weeks with a letter. It would either say you're still being considered, or game over from the interview. It's a good thing that you received it.

I got a same type of letter. It is good news. You got their interview, so now they are still reviewing your application which means that you are not rejected by the interview. It is kind of good formality after interview.

Some of us will get this letter and others will get rejection letter within a month of the interview and that this letter means I am either IN or Wait listed. You know that all of us who got interview are all wait listed until December 1st if you don't get rejection after interview.

Last edited: