pastor's wife

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm interviewing on 12/19. When do you think they'll make their decision by? I need to tell 1 school by 12/28.... should i ask during my interview or call the school later?

thanks!

rottentooth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2005
Status
pastor's wife said:
I'm interviewing on 12/19. When do you think they'll make their decision by? I need to tell 1 school by 12/28.... should i ask during my interview or call the school later?

thanks!

They may tell you that day??!!! Ya know since it is after the Dec 1st date...Just wondering how and when you were informed of your interview for the 19th of December? I am still waiting for an interview...

mcshow2

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 7, 2005
Status
Dental Student
pastor's wife said:

thanks!
Hold off on your other school. I interviewd nov 5 and heard dec. 1. Another batch interviewed Nov. 30 and heard Dec. 2.

They said that getting an interview is a BIG step toward attendence (hinting that once you get an interview it's your spot to lose).

I would bet you'll hear by Friday and have a very merry Christmas. ;)

About the Ads

mkdhappy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2005
Rosemead
Status
Pre-Dental
mcshow2 said:
Hold off on your other school. I interviewd nov 5 and heard dec. 1. Another batch interviewed Nov. 30 and heard Dec. 2.

They said that getting an interview is a BIG step toward attendence (hinting that once you get an interview it's your spot to lose).

I would bet you'll hear by Friday and have a very merry Christmas. ;)
i agree! UCLA tend to only interview those they want to be apart of their school. I'm sure u'll have a very MeRrY x-mas to look forward to. ^_^

pastor's wife

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 3, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
mkdhappy said:
i agree! UCLA tend to only interview those they want to be apart of their school. I'm sure u'll have a very MeRrY x-mas to look forward to. ^_^
thanks so much :)
i received an e-mail from a lady in the admission's office with the interview date! Good luck everyone!

About the Ads