Did anyone interview with UAMS today? (12/5)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sinigangster

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did it go for you? Did you feel confident? I'm wondering if everyone was asked the same questions
If you didn't interview yet, then good luck tomorrow!!
 
I interviewed on Friday. I couldn’t get a feel for my interviewers at all but I was asked the simple questions: why pt, strengths/weaknesses, then some specific questions about my resume and path to pt school. There wasn’t any moment where we were engaged in friendly conversation which I’ve heard is important so I’m a little nervous about that.
How do you think yours went?
 
I interviewed on Friday. I couldn’t get a feel for my interviewers at all but I was asked the simple questions: why pt, strengths/weaknesses, then some specific questions about my resume and path to pt school. There wasn’t any moment where we were engaged in friendly conversation which I’ve heard is important so I’m a little nervous about that.
How do you think yours went?
Hey!
Yeah, I was interviewed on friday as well 🙂 We may have run into each other haha. I was stressed time and time again from the current students that were in the waiting lounge with us that they just wanted to really get to know our personality and to just have a conversation so I tried my hardest to do that. I answered my a lot of my questions outside of PT-related stuff and they built off every question from my experiences so I think it went okay.

Do you remember who you interviewed with?