Did anyone not get into post bac programs??

Started by kate414
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kate414

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just sent out my post bac applications and am a little bit anxious about getting in. Can people tell me what their undergrad/graduate GPA scores were, what schools they applied to post-bac and what schools they got into and/or did not get into? Anything would help to ease this anxiety!
Thanks!!🙂
 
what programs did you apply to? People listing their stats isn't going to be particularly useful if you aren't comparing apples with apples.
 
I am applying to Goucher, Loyola Chicago, Penn, University of Rochester, Brandeis and Bennington.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I know that Goucher is pretty selective. I talked to one of the people the other day and didn't realize that we get about 300-400 apps each year and only about 30 people get into the program.

That being said, they don't just look at numbers. There are a lot of other factors that they consider with admissions. And I can see that with the diversity of my class this year. But applying early does help a little.
 
When I applied to postbacs I had ~3.4/1600, I interviewed and was accepted at Scripps, Goucher, and BM and attended Scripps.