Did anyone use CDP ultimate bundle package?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunvalley

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm asking because I'm wondering if I should buy the CDP ace edition or the ultimate bundle package that has 10 additional Natural Science DAT Tests. The price difference is over $200. What would you recommend? Did you find the ultimate bundle package helpful if you used it? Thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm asking because I'm wondering if I should buy the CDP ace edition or the ultimate bundle package that has 10 additional Natural Science DAT Tests. The price difference is over $200. What would you recommend? Did you find the ultimate bundle package helpful if you used it? Thanks :)

I have it. I think it was worth it; I used up most of the tests. Others say not to bother because there were so many questions in any given test that by the time you cycled through it you forgot them to begin with, so you didn't have to worry about "memorizing the test." I'm fairly good at memorizing tests, though, so for me it was worth the $.

Its good practice. the more u get wrong the more u will learn. Dont memorize questions. Just if you get something wrong. Make a note of the concept and move on. At the end ull have pages of notes that you can look back to in one day. So you should be fine. It is alot of material though.

I hate crack the science. I will probably go through them but I don't see how the chemistry questions could be the least bit representative.