Step I Did anyone use these books?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beponychick

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I was able to get two USMLE books from a friend. I was wondering if anyone has found these books helpful while studying for the step or during class. I dont hear much talk about them so wanted to ask your opinion.

1) Gross and Developmental Anatomy by Anthony Moore (Rapid Review Series)
2) Microbiology and Immunology by Ken Rosenthal (Rapid Review Series).

Thanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CaptainZero said:
I didn't use either of these, but I used two other rapid reviews (BioChem & Path) and loved'em...


yeah, i hear that their biochem and path books are excellent but no one talks about these. oh well, i guess i wont use them then. Thanks!