Did Crack The DAT-PAT help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CSade469

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchase this product, Crack the DAT? And if so, does it help> Should i get it or not?

Members don't see this ad.

yea, i got the one with 5 exams. After doing really well on the Kaplan and topscore PAT sections, Crack the DAT was a lot tougher. The angle rankings were exactly like what i had on my exam, a few degrees apart. Really good practice. I thought the hole punching was way too hard, and stopped doing that section after the 2nd exam. The PAT on test day did not have hole punching anywhere as crazy as CRack the DAT. I did all the other sectionsand thought it was just a tad bit harder than the actual PAT. Very good practice IMO :)

Yeh, I studied with crack the pat, and i found it usefull too. I bought the big package (royal flush i think its called)...truth is i didnt use the extra problems so much, but the 10 tests where great. I did one a week a month before the dat, and 1 every day the week of to prepare me. A lot of their questions are much harder than the dat (eg they had half punches on their hole punching section) but its still a valuable tool for practice and getting used to taking a pat section. I think it's well worth the money-and i took the dat in august so i wouldnt be suprised if theyve worked on making their tests more applicable since then

Does anyone still have their materials, and if so is there anyway you can sell them, or is it one of those programs that give you a certain amount of time to use?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nobody can sell it because it's a software that can be only register in one computer. You download it from their website and when you pay you receive the key to open it.