Jan 2, 2013
Status
davis and colorado recently sent out "sales pitch" type emails. Wondering if these went out to all interviewees...

Last edited:

Mr hawkings

10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2004
Status
Resident [Any Field]
davis and colorado recently sent out "sales pitch" type emails. Wondering if these went out to all interviewees...
The only one i got from davis was one outlining the structure of the program which was essentialy the same info the PD game oninterview day. Is this what you mean or did you get something else.

OP
SpasticNerfBag
Jan 2, 2013
Status
The only one i got from davis was one outlining the structure of the program which was essentialy the same info the PD game oninterview day. Is this what you mean or did you get something else.
??? bios + match list attached????

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
got an email from davis from the chairman with bios of faculty and match list. nothing new. didn't feel it was tailored to me. didn't make me feel awesome :D

OP
SpasticNerfBag
Jan 2, 2013
Status
so then everyone that interviewed at davis got this email and everyone that interviewed at colorado got these emails?

Oct 9, 2012
Status
Resident [Any Field]
you're thinking way too much into this. I don't think you should rank based on where you think they ranked you. Just think about yourself and where you want to go.