Did I match?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OBGirlie

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hellllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeah!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

WooHoo!!!!!!! I'm so jazzed about Thursday! Good luck everyone!

Yaaaay! I think the hard part is over for me. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep! I matched!!!!:) Can't wait til thurs!

Finally me tension diarrhea settled!!!! Nerve racking to click on that email!!! huh!! Cant wait till thursday!!!! Wonder why they make us wait so much at every step!!!!

yay! congrats everyone! i almost wish i was more gutsy and ranked a few less so i can try to predict where i matched!

my wife and I matched...awesome

Yay ! I'm so happy for everyone!

Me too! 47 more hours. I'm with genome, though... but then I might be scrambling, and no thanks to that. :)

i can't wait to see where everyone's going! just think, we might be working together less than 4 months from now!!!:eek:

I am so excited for everyone. Can't wait until Thursday.:D

Sorry, I didn't match initially. However, I did scramble. 1 out of 12 unfilled spots belong to me!!!! God is Goood!!!

Sorry, I didn't match initially. However, I did scramble. 1 out of 12 unfilled spots belong to me!!!! God is Goood!!!

Wow, that is incredible, congratulations, what a relief! Welcome to Ob!

Congratulations!!! :)

Well praise the Lord! Congratulations!!!!!!! :) I can't wait until this time next year...then it'll be my turn :eek:

Eek, how nerve-wracking! Congrats on finding a spot, though--now you get to watch us sweat. :)