Did I submit too late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

penguins429

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering ... the one school I'm applying to through PharmCAS has a deadline of March 1st. I e-submitted my PharmCAS application on January 26th. I know it takes a while for PharmCAS to calculate GPA's and send them in, so should I be worried about my application getting to my school on time? I know I should of sent it in earlier, but it took much longer than I expected. I did apply to a couple other schools, not through PharmCAS, so if it doesn't get in on time, I do have backups, but I would really like to have a chance with all of them. So what do you guys think?

...by the way, great site .. I've been following for a while now, but just registered today.

Members don't see this ad.

penguins429 said:
I was wondering ... the one school I'm applying to through PharmCAS has a deadline of March 1st. I e-submitted my PharmCAS application on January 26th. I know it takes a while for PharmCAS to calculate GPA's and send them in, so should I be worried about my application getting to my school on time? I know I should of sent it in earlier, but it took much longer than I expected. I did apply to a couple other schools, not through PharmCAS, so if it doesn't get in on time, I do have backups, but I would really like to have a chance with all of them. So what do you guys think?

...by the way, great site .. I've been following for a while now, but just registered today.

The March 1st deadline is the deadline that you have to submit your application to PharmCAS, not the deadline the school has to receive your application by. Since you submitted your application in January, you definitely are on time as far as the deadline. PharmCAS will take a couple of weeks (maybe even as many as 4) to send out your application. Just be patient!

Just like calrx said, you're on time. =)

PharmCAS wishes to remind you that the January 4, 2008 deadline is quickly approaching for the pharmacy schools listed below:

Cincinnati, University of
Drake University
East Tennessee State University
Iowa, University of
Kentucky, University of
Mercer University
Midwestern University - Downers Grove
Midwestern University - Glendale
Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Pharmacy - NEOUCOP
NOVA Southeastern University
Ohio State University, The
Washington State University