Did Optomcas send your application yet??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DawgOD

SCO C/o 2014
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody...

I'm a little concerned as to when Optomcas is going to REALLY send my application to the schools I am applying to.

I just submitted my application the other day... I was waiting to make sure I got A's in my summer classes before I submitted. Well the official transcript from the school won't be available until the 4th of August. So once they send it..

How long will it take for them to "calculate" my GPA?

And then how long will it take to send the "complete" application?

I feel like they won't send the schools my application until like November...

I'm guessing 4 weeks to calculate a gpa.. and then 4 weeks to get it sent out... I don't know.. I may just be stressing.. :scared: But I applied early, and I want the schools to get my applications early!! I don't like this new system. It's a rip off, and a tool to make more money.

Well anyway... Can those who are on here pretty often, who have already submitted their application, post when their applications are sent to their schools??

Members don't see this ad.

You're still pretty early so no stressing out necessary!

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=649069

cloud99 answers your question in that thread. All of my transcripts were submitted as of July 23rd-- so my application is considered 'complete', and as of right now I am just waiting for the GPA's to be calculated. I will let you know when it is finished/when my application is actually sent.

thanks... :)

I just took a chance and wanted to have a higher GPA by waiting on my summer classes to finish up when I submited my application..

Keep me posted..