did u turn in your apps??

Started by Dr4eyes
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr4eyes

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just mailed in my first three apps. yesterday and i have a big sigh of relief...3 more to go...good luck to all those applying!!!
 
Dr4eyes said:
I just mailed in my first three apps. yesterday and i have a big sigh of relief...3 more to go...good luck to all those applying!!!

did you apply to pacific? I'm having trouble figuring out how long I should make my esseys. 1 page, 2 pages. I'm not sure.
 
Sorry i just sent in my apps. to SUNY, NECO and ICO. All I had to turn in was my personal statement and it was almost 2 pages long. Good luck!