Did you apply/have you heard from Wingate University??

Started by ptstu228
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you go to the Wingate DPT website, click on program info, then applying to the program, there is a document with admission information and it says everyone will be notified once the entire class is filled. Since the program doesn't start till January and the deadline isn't till May, it seems like we will be waiting for a long time. I applied at the beginning of December so the wait is killing me!
 
Does anyone know if Wingate sends rejection letters or not because I still haven't heard anything yet
 
I don't know if they send rejection letters or wait list notifications... I had three weeks to either accept or decline. Friday was the three week mark. If people have declined their offers there may still be spots open in the class.