Did you get "Hold for interview" and still get in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GIGATT

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok... I thought anything but a rejection was good at this point but I'm a little scared because today we got a "hold for interview" from uscd. Have any of you gotten a hold for an interview and end up getting an interview at a later date? I'd like to get some positive feedback pleaaaaaaaase... I'd like to think there is still hope for this school :) It would be sooooo awesome!

Members don't see this ad.

Ok... I thought anything but a rejection was good at this point but I'm a little scared because today we got a "hold for interview" from uscd. Have any of you gotten a hold for an interview and end up getting an interview at a later date? I'd like to get some positive feedback pleaaaaaaaase... I'd like to think there is still hope for this school :) It would be sooooo awesome!

I was on hold at UCSD for an interview, received an interview invite a few months later in Dec for a Feb interview.

While I think it's totally possible to get an interview & accepted, I don't know what the likelihood is at this point in the game, seeing as how they were scheduling Feb interviews in December, but who knows.... best of luck!!! :luck:

I got that at MCW and received an interview invite and eventually got in ... don't know about UCSD though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been on hold for an interview at UCSD since October...doesn't look good for me.

it can be done. i was on hold, got reevaluated, interviewed a month later, and was accepted last month. i will probably attend too.