Did you get "Hold for interview" and still get in?

• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

GIGATT

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2004
Status (Visible)
Ok... I thought anything but a rejection was good at this point but I'm a little scared because today we got a "hold for interview" from uscd. Have any of you gotten a hold for an interview and end up getting an interview at a later date? I'd like to get some positive feedback pleaaaaaaaase... I'd like to think there is still hope for this school :) It would be sooooo awesome!

swtiepie711

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 16, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Ok... I thought anything but a rejection was good at this point but I'm a little scared because today we got a "hold for interview" from uscd. Have any of you gotten a hold for an interview and end up getting an interview at a later date? I'd like to get some positive feedback pleaaaaaaaase... I'd like to think there is still hope for this school :) It would be sooooo awesome!

I was on hold at UCSD for an interview, received an interview invite a few months later in Dec for a Feb interview.

While I think it's totally possible to get an interview & accepted, I don't know what the likelihood is at this point in the game, seeing as how they were scheduling Feb interviews in December, but who knows.... best of luck!!! :luck:

KardiacKiehl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2005
Status (Visible)
I got that at MCW and received an interview invite and eventually got in ... don't know about UCSD though.

About the Ads

melissainsd

10+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I've been on hold for an interview at UCSD since October...doesn't look good for me.

Golfing_Doc

10+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
it can be done. i was on hold, got reevaluated, interviewed a month later, and was accepted last month. i will probably attend too.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.