• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

PharMed2016

Eternal Scholar
10+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
How does everyone feel about finishing their didactic education and going on to APPEs? Any regrets or things that you wish you would've done differently? :rolleyes:

I'm just glad to be done with school for a bit and excited to be able to finally put everything that I have learned into practice. :laugh:

PharmaTope

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2008
Status
How does everyone feel about finishing their didactic education and going on to APPEs? Any regrets or things that you wish you would've done differently? :rolleyes:

I'm just glad to be done with school for a bit and excited to be able to finally put everything that I have learned into practice. :laugh:
wait, why are you going to pharmacy school and then medical school after? why not just go to med school? seems like time wasted

PharMed2016

Eternal Scholar
10+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
wait, why are you going to pharmacy school and then medical school after? why not just go to med school? seems like time wasted
They can take your money away but they can't take your education or so I've been told. :laugh:

I won't go into why because that isn't what this thread is about. PM me or check my older post.

About the Ads
Jun 20, 2011
Status
Pharmacist
Definitely great to be out of the classroom (and finishing my second month of APPEs already)!

PharMed2016

Eternal Scholar
10+ Year Member
Nov 2, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I'm glad to be done with those K-type questions for a bit. Seriously... stress isn't good for your health.

owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2009
Locked in the basement
www.facebook.com
Status
Pharmacist
I'm glad to be done with those K-type questions for a bit. Seriously... stress isn't good for your health.
Death to K-type questions! :laugh:

But seriously, congratulations! One more year myself, can hardly wait. :cool:

confettiflyer

Did you just say something?
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2004
Best Coast
Status
Pharmacist

it's july and you just finished didactic? how late do you go into 2012? i've been on rotation for 3 months now.

mustang sally

10+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
The middle of nowhere
Status
Pharmacist
I was both happy and sad (weird, I know) to be done with the classroom.

No regrets about it, overall I was pretty happy with the way things went but I am glad to be out on rotation. I actually remember some things from my didactics so that's pretty cool!

30Percent

Big boy shoes
Feb 5, 2011
Status
Do you even see your classmates anymore after you finish the didactic portion? I'm assuming everyone is doing different rotations and maybe even went back home for rotations.

confettiflyer

Did you just say something?
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2004
Best Coast
Status
Pharmacist
Do you even see your classmates anymore after you finish the didactic portion? I'm assuming everyone is doing different rotations and maybe even went back home for rotations.
I see them once week at minimum for happy hour (except those that went away for that block), or once every 2-3 weeks for dinner. We still collaborate online as we have 2-3 research projects/posters between us to present.

About the Ads