Didn't put down AP's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Studentpredent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
After reading the discussion about the AP's, I just realized that I didn't even put my AP's down when I submitted my application. I'm guessing there's no way to change that now. So am I in trouble or is it OK? Thanks guys!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
After reading the discussion about the AP's, I just realized that I didn't even put my AP's down when I submitted my application. I'm guessing there's no way to change that now. So am I in trouble or is it OK? Thanks guys!

You are OK for now, but when you need to submit your final transcript schools, there might be trouble since APs are often listed on there.

is it a factor at all when they are evaluating your application?

Members don't see this ad :)
AP (1) = Advanced Placement

AP (2) = Academic Probation

Thanks for the clarification bruinlove. I meant advanced placement.

any advice please?

Did your transcripts get verified yet? If not, there is a very very good chance that AADSAS will add the necessary changes for you. That is what happened to me the last 2 cycles when I did not include the AP credits. Yes, this is my third time applying. So anyway, if your transcripts are verified already, and that information is not on your Coursework section, then you have a very minor problem, that does not matter at all. Schools don't see AP scores anyway, so don't worry about it.