Diference between DMD and DDS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosrowlett

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

A question came up in another forum. What is the difference between DMD and DDS?

Anyone explain me. please?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm guessing the next few posts will be about the wonderful uses of the search function, but the only difference between DDS and DMD is that more regular people know what a DDS is.

Members don't see this ad :)
DDS is better! :D You can pull way more hot chicks with it!

P.S. Why don't they make a sticky about this topic? Would save so much time spent writing snappy responses.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:beat::bang::beat::bang::beat::bang::beat::bang::beat::bang:
(I tried to include many more, but apparently SDN limits you to 10)

Hi,

A question came up in another forum. What is the difference between DMD and DDS?

Anyone explain me. please?

wow guys chill out... the OP is new to SDN.. may not know how to use it fully... why has everyone on SDN started attacking everyone else?

to the OP - DDS and DMD are the same thing, just different names. some schools award a DMD, most award a DDS.
u can use the google custom search function at the top right corner of the page in the future because most basic questions have been answered in the past. hope this helps :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.