Difficult Application Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspdpt

Reaction score
I'd like some of your thoughts on an application question I'm having trouble answering. "Describe an ethical or moral dilemma raised during a clinical encounter you observed or participated in. Discuss how you might resolve that same situation as a Physical Therapist". I've come across a few things but how can I answer this without sounding like I'm stepping on anyone's toes? Also, what are appropriate responses to this (multiple examples, one example expanded, etc)?

Members don't see this ad.

I think your answer can be a suggestion of how to handle the situation differently. Write it as if you acknowledge the PT had one resolution but you were critically thinking about another possible angle. Don't worry about stepping on toes, be confident in your writing!

Reactions: 1 user
I think your answer can be a suggestion of how to handle the situation differently. Write it as if you acknowledge the PT had one resolution but you were critically thinking about another possible angle. Don't worry about stepping on toes, be confident in your writing!
thank you,that helps a lot!