Difficulty to choose

Started by Peace007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Peace007

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted at Midwestern University and Chicago state college of pharmacy. I dont know which school I should go. Does anyone give me some advice? please!
 
I got accepted at Midwestern University and Chicago state college of pharmacy. I dont know which school I should go. Does anyone give me some advice? please!

For starters, what made you apply to those two respective programs? What drawn your initial attention?
 
i know midwestern is a 3 year program right? if i were you i would go for a school that is quick and is accredited. because at the end of the day it comes down to what school you felt u liked more when visited them. Also, it doesn't really matter what school you graduate from, as long as you pass the exam and you make good use of the opportunities given to you while you are at the school.
I applied to both of those schools and I haven't heard back from either one and I guessing because I am taking the PCAT in Jan 7.
do you mind sharing what your stats are please, more so the PCAT percentile.