Digits

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Triangulation

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got my #1 class crush's cell #. I'm fairly certain she's the cutest chick i've ever seen. **** of it is I don't even have time to study w/her (I study best avec no one.) She keeps tellin me when she studies at Starbucks, but I can't afford to waste any study time.

I would have to say that i've grown up a lot bc the undergrad me would've shot the dean to study w/the chick he was jockin. Liz and BMB are gonna try and figure this one out, and I defy them to try.

Members don't see this ad.

Give her a call when you're done with your finals.

However, if she really wants to study with you and if you don't want to miss this occasion because lets face it she is the hottest girl on the face of earth, arrange to meet her up when you will just need to review the material; that way you won't have to waste any studying time.

Thanks TCB. Don't think I'll do a whole lot more than try and keep my grades up though until this semester ends :(

I fall for a girl every other week, so it's not a big deal (ask Keiki, every time I meet a friend of hers i go away thinkin "wow. i gotta marry that girl." which is crap bc marriage in the next ten years is the second to last thing i want (the first would be gettin booted out of SC.) I's just way pleased that i obtained the number. It would be more in the accomplishment realm. (I'm setting up to get blasted by a feminist, but since I consider myself a feminist I'm ready for the challenge.)

I've learned the immutable truth that there will always be another girl. Which is why I have a one-strike law when it comes to guys that are whipped.

Members don't see this ad :)
First of all, is she single? :) You know, probably 80-90% of our class has a significant other.....

Don't mean to sound like a dog, but that doesn't really matter.

Tri, are you really saying that you don't have one hour out of the day to see this girl?! I know school's important, but so is your sanity! Go out with her, you might find out she's a good study partner. :)

I second with what Tri said. a gal is still single until she gets married.

Originally posted by ucdbiochem
I second with what Tri said. a gal is still single until she gets married.
Well since you put it that way, is she married? :D There are some pregnant girls in our class too :)

Originally posted by lyzziebeth
Well since you put it that way, is she married? :D There are some pregnant girls in our class too :)

ucdbio hit it's right on the f'in head. As long as she's not filing joint tax returns, she's fair game. I haven't dated a girl yet that wasn't seeing someone at the time i met her.

at any rate, i don't think she's dating anyone right now anyway.
========================
Amanda,

I have an hour to meet with her, but not the three or four which would be required in order for me to study w/her. I can't sacrifice that study time at this stage of the game.

Yeah it'll suck if I never get to date her, but that's how it goes sometimes. it doesn't really freak me out.

Liz,

did you ask our classmate about her remarks about your bangin hotness?

she's gonna kill me if you ask her though, but ah well;)

Tri and liz, do u guys know a gal Christella and a guy Dung in your class?

I don't, but I suck w/names in a bad way. Liz or BMB might.

I never called her. Lame, huh? It's not over yet though.