Dilemma

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Julientampa

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got home from a 3-week vacation in France and got 5 letters in the mailbox from the pharm schools I applied to (out of 8).

They are all acceptance letters, and I have to reply within 2-4 weeks.

None of them are my 1st choice, should I wait or hold my seats?

FYI, I have a 99 PCAT score, 3.82 GPA, no pharmacy experience.
 
Could you put down an acceptance to the top choice of those 5 on it's deadline date and still wait for the number 1 school?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What schools did you apply to and how the heck did you hear back so fast? You interviewed at all 5 schools already?

If I were you, I would maybe pick my top 2 (if its not going to break the bank) and put deposits down to hold my seat, then wait it out to see if I get into my 1st choice school. It's always good to keep a few back-ups around... you never know what might happen!
 
Julientampa said:
Just got home from a 3-week vacation in France and got 5 letters in the mailbox from the pharm schools I applied to (out of 8).

They are all acceptance letters, and I have to reply within 2-4 weeks.

None of them are my 1st choice, should I wait or hold my seats?

FYI, I have a 99 PCAT score, 3.82 GPA, no pharmacy experience.

Hold your second choice and then, as Bananaface said, release the other seats.