Dilemma?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mms6h

Teeny
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I e-submitted the application Feb 5, however transcript issue so I had to send updated one Feb 21. However, I am looking at the PharmCAS designation and it says a printout has not been mailed out. Does it mean that VCU still doesn't have a copy of my application? :/ However they can already see the application online. What do you think....

Members don't see this ad.

I e-submitted the application Feb 5, however transcript issue so I had to send updated one Feb 21. However, I am looking at the PharmCAS designation and it says a printout has not been mailed out. Does it mean that VCU still doesn't have a copy of my application? :/ However they can already see the application online. What do you think....

Based on my experience I would say yes, they can. Most schools will accept the online version in terms of ensuring you met the deadline, but they don't respond (email confirmation,interview invite, etc) until they receive the hard copy.