Ding, ding, ding ..ROUND TWO

Gargamel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 9, 2005
  1. Pre-Dental
    So does any one know how this works? Is it truly a free for all where acceptances are given out at any time? Is there another date to wait for? Any insight would be great!

DentalNerd

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Oct 26, 2005
    1. Pre-Dental
      Gargamel said:
      So does any one know how this works? Is it truly a free for all where acceptances are given out at any time? Is there another date to wait for? Any insight would be great!

First round acceptancees have 45 days to respond and place deposits. So if a school, such as Temple, sends out enough first round acceptances (200) to fill their class, you will have to wait until mid January for the second round. Of course not all 200 will accept due to multiple offers and seats will open up. Other schools such as ASDOH only send a few offers Dec 1 (I think 20). I would think they can send additional offers any time. It just depends on each school's system. Hope this helps. I'm sure others will reply with additional information.

Good luck to you. There's still plenty of time. I've met students who interviewed at Nova in Feb and were accepted.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.