Dirds Faridkot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bdschd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone....is there anyone from Dasmesh Institute of Research and Dental Sciences, Faridkot?

Members don't see this ad.

HI i am from DIRDS FDK from 1997 batch?

what about you?

i'm from dirds ,faridkot.nice 2 c u here.

Members don't see this ad :)
i graduated in 2001,joined in 1996

hi,
good to see u guys.any luck with admissions? I am still waiting for interview calls....my applications were too late for the current sessioon I believe. Applied in BU and UMN in last week of Jan.
I am from the 95 batch; graduated in 2000.
Good luck....

hi guys,i am from dirds too,96 batch,got acceptance from NYU,interviewed at BU,still waiting to hear from them

Congrats! h4kbds for NYU acceptance.All the best for BU.I am sure u'll make it there aswell.Could you share your stats here..when did you apply?

hi guys,i am from dirds too,96 batch,got acceptance from NYU,interviewed at BU,still waiting to hear from them

congrats for nyu acceptance and all the best for bu.

Hi,
I got accepted at NYU, it is the only place i applied coz I was very late in sending the applications.
Anyhow, might see you there.

Hi,
I got accepted at NYU, it is the only place i applied coz I was very late in sending the applications.
Anyhow, might see you there.
Congrats! All the best for future.

hi guys iam also from dirds 96 batch .nice to meet u guys

well..one moore...1st year

Navjot from canada..haha...

Hello All

Thanks for your wishes.

My stats include 89 part 1 and 102 TOEFL and GPA 3.4 and I applied in NYU in Nov. After showing some interest in NYU over email I was called for interview right away. My interview was quite stressfull as compare to others and I was literally asked every question that could be made on my SOP.

They asked variety of questions on my experience in US and India and tried to seek comparison on what I know from praticing dentistry in india and here in US.

The interviewer also check some general awareness by asking question on couple of TV shows like Apprentice etc

Let me know if you have any more questions

Thanks

hi, is any of u on an h4 visa?how are u managing the loans?

hi,
good to see u guys.any luck with admissions? I am still waiting for interview calls....my applications were too late for the current sessioon I believe. Applied in BU and UMN in last week of Jan.
I am from the 95 batch; graduated in 2000.
Good luck....
hi bdschd
iam also from dirds.joined in 95.:)

hey guys,
i got my acceptance letter 2day......am so happy!

Hi everyone, howz it going? where all have u guys been accepted and which school are u going to? is anyone going to BU this yr?

hi..
i am not from dirds but i belong to punjab.
i am finishing my internship.

what do u think that i should go for dds or mds in india.

i mean u all have studied in india, u know abt u.s. also.
professionally n personally what do u think..
plz advice me..

what do think