Disc Classic 2.0

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else out there have to do this Disc Classic 2.0 personality/communication profile. Penn requires for incoming 1st years for orientation. I have to admit it is was pretty darn accurate for me.

I came out as "Result-oriented". No surprise there. Didn't really learn much about myself, but it was funny to see it described so well. Even as I was taking the test I kind of knew what it might be saying about the person (me) I was describing.

One of the more accurate of these tests I've seen. Certainly better than the last one mentioned on SDN that I took and said I should work outdoors operating heavy equipment!
 
lol i knew exactly what it was going to say while i was taking it!! but you're right, it is very accurate. especially for only picking words!! I was the Objective Thinker. It was so creepy how right it was! also, the goals, fears, under pressure etc were spot on.

we are basically exact opposites. You're higher D and I, and i'm higher S and C lol
 
Yup, I scored highest in the conscientiousness dimension and am a "creative pattern". Mine was fairly accurate. Not dead on but very close!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, we had to complete that for orientation at Mizzou. I got "Perfectionist Pattern", no surprise there. UM2014, I wonder if that's how they're going to assign our rooms for "camp"..haha! Excited?
 
Yeah, we had to complete that for orientation at Mizzou. I got "Perfectionist Pattern", no surprise there. UM2014, I wonder if that's how they're going to assign our rooms for "camp"..haha! Excited?

I definitely got the perfectionist pattern too. I wasn't surprised at all, but man, some of it was a bit harsh to read 🙂
 
I got the Persuader Pattern... highest dimension is INFLUENCE (i). And let me tell you... it was RIGHT ON!

Very impressed!
 
The score was accurate for me too:

Counselor pattern.. I'm one of those 'let's make everyone happy' people. 😳
 
I took it for work. It actually was helpful to see what your co-workers were. Oh, and I was a perfectionist too. Must be some kind of a trend here.